My 2009 word was pretty cool. It began with ‘kind’ but as the months wore on, it became very clear to me that to be kind, I needed to set boundaries. For myself, people I love, time, my work. So, my 2009 word evolved to ‘boundary/ies” and I think it had served me well.
2010 will be about balance.
And because I want to embrace my inner exag, I have subwords for my epic 2010 word:
1. Slide (letting things go)
2. Lose (some unwanted inches)
3. Manage (time and emotions)
4. Discipline (to accomplish balance)
5. Love (to do it all gently and with humor)
I know, very L.A.M.B. by Gwen but here’s to an epic 2010.
Boundaries, balance and all.
gratefulslice: Glee winning sectionals